Sunday, December 30, 2012

2013 "The Year of The Challenge"

So it's two days away from a new year.  Have you made any resolutions yet?  I've been thinking about 2013 for a couple months now.  What am I going to resolve?  Well I've dubbed 2013 as "The Year of The Challenge".  It could also be known as "The Year of Just DO it" or "The Year of Firsts".  In 2013 I plan to run that first marathon I've been meaning to do since I was 15 years old.  I'm following this plan, and plan to run a marathon early May.

 I also plan to run my first triathlon in July.

And finish the 3 quilts I have on the go that are half finished in the basement.

The one thing I'm really excited about is my plan to make every single recipe of this book:


There are almost enough recipes to do one each day!  I've planned out the month of January's recipes I'd like to try.  I'll be trying products I've never used before like:

Blue Cheese
Portabello mushrooms
Tahini
Greek yogurt

Who buys these things?

In order to be successful at your resolutions you NEED a plan because:


and:

You still have a couple of days to plan, then on Jan 1 you can hit the ground running, literally in my case.

Let me know what your doing.  Did you know that those who WRITE out their plans are more likely to DO them?  So write them out.  Now that I did, I guess I'll have to do them!

Blessings,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...