Monday, July 27, 2015

Baby Quilt # 3

This is the last baby quilt I made.  This time it's the boy version.  And appropriately I had my boy display it.  Aren't those feet cute?




This was quilted in a spiral "straight" stitch, just like the neutral version.  The quilting went so quickly.  It was done in 45min tops! 


The edging is again done with white bias tape.  I hand stitched it just like the girl version.  



And there you have it.  The last installation of baby quilts using this pattern from Cluck Cluck Sew.  



 
 And here's a look at all three: Neutral (original post here), girl (original post here) then boy versions.





I honestly couldn't pick a favourite.  Which do you like best?

3 comments:

  1. Number three and I love the back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute quilts! I think I like the neutral one best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all thre but the boy version is my favorite colors. Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...