Saturday, March 15, 2014

Simple Lego Storage

Hi All,

I'd like to share with you how we now store and play with our Lego.  If you recall I used to store our Lego on the main level in a wicker basket using simple Ziploc's.  (Original post here).  We acquired a large desk from our generous neighbours and it is now designated as our Lego station in the basement play area.


I used some plastic shoe boxes and mod-podged some letters I cut out from a Cricut machine I'm borrowing. Since we don't have a whole lot of Lego I combined colours to save on space and to keep it simple.  



I then separated some of the more special pieces in a cheap Dollar Store organizer.  That last drawer holds all of the itty bitty pieces and some special pieces like flowers.


I hold all the manuals in a plastic sheet protector.  We don't have many base plates but the ones we have are under the plastic bins as you can see.


There's room on top to display our creations.



Some more pictures for your viewing pleasure.



And that's it. 

Blessings,
Christina


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...