Thursday, September 12, 2013

Loose Recipe Organization

Hi All,

Today I'd like to share with you how I corral my loose recipes. I have only a couple recipe books in which I get the majority of my recipes from.  But occasionally I print some off that I find on Pinterest and Allrecipes.com.  If a free magazine comes in the mail and there's a recipe in there, it gets cut out and put into my recipe binder.  Or if I find a recipe in a book I get from the library, I copy it and print it off.  You get the idea.

My Recipe "Binder" is no binder at all.  It's a photo album.  Yup, those pockets for pictures are perfect for holding loose paper.






I divided each section with Repositionable Filing tabs and my Labeler.





Now when I want to use a recipe I just pull it out and use a magnet to attach it to the exhaust fan.  It's right where I can see it at eye level.  Perfect.



There you have it.  Simple, easy peasy.

Blessings,
Christina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...