Tuesday, August 5, 2014

So Close Yet So Far

Hi All,

I'm slowly getting closer to achieving my dream of selling my items at a farmers market.  I've made the major purchase of a white 10 x 10 tent.  Thank God for Kijiji!  Also, I now have my 6' tables.



Left to purchase:

-Hat stands to display totes
-Folding chair x 2
-Small table or bookcase for checkout
-Tissue paper and washi tape to wrap bought products
-Bags to put purchased product in
-Cash box
-Business cards

Left to make:

-Weights for the tent
-Table covers x 2
-Price tags
-Sign that says "cash only"
-10 x the product!!!!

Left to do:

-Get farmer's market liability insurance
-Take pictures of my products
-Apply for market





I feel like I'm 10km into a marathon. Gone so far yet, so far to go.  I'm enjoying the whole process and am so excited that my dream is coming to fruition.

Blessings,
Christina



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...